The LJ University, was setup in 2019 as an umbrella organization for its 18 constituent institutes offering courses in various disciplines like engineering, management, pharmacy, computer applications, etc. since 1980. Thus, while the university is of a recent origin, its constituent institutions have a sparkling history of over 40 years.
The University, along with its 18 constituent institutions, operates from a well-developed environment-friendly campus having excellent infrastructure facilities. Technology enabled classrooms, laboratories, workshops, seminar halls, auditoriums, open-air theater, library, and computer centres connected with optical fiber and a network of over 2000 workstations, ensures most update learning pedagogy and mechanisms.
The LJ University hosts 700 plus well qualified and academically rich faculty, shaping the future of over 18000 students by engaging in teaching-learning, research and extension activities.
School of Applied Sciences
School of Architecture
School of Management
- L.J.Institute of Managment Studies
- L.J. Institute of Event Managment
- L.J. Institute of Sports Managment
- L.J. Integrated Management Program(MBA)
- LJ Integrated MBA in Entrepreneur and Family Business
School of Engineering and Technology
School of Computer Applications
School of Pharmacy
School of Physiotherapy
School of Commerce and Professional Education
School of Media and Communications
- R.J. Tibrewal Commerece College
- L.J. College of Computer Applications
- L.J. College of Business Administration